Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to Sunshine



The short version: I have always loved to draw.

The longer version: This spring, as I got ready for my wedding, I decided to try to design my own wedding invites. Several months and many torn-apart pieces of paper later, I came up with this, a lovely pictorial of me and my kiddo. They got dropped in the mail a few weeks ago, and since then, I have been happily hearing two things: a) Wow! Great job! and b) Where did you get these?

A conversation with my kiddo later, and I had the idea to design and sell invitations and other wedding-related stationary online. And as I build up my portfolio, look for clients, and refill my ink wells, I thought it might be fun to document all this work.

Like what you see?
Have a wedding coming up?
Already married but want a custom-made cartoon of you and your beloved?

Please leave me a comment, and I'd be happy to discuss the details.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment